Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2023

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/School Yard Fun

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Paper Funday Challenge Blog:


This month our challenge is anything goes with the optional theme of school yard fun.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Emma the Skipper digi stamp from Fred She Said available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Helen, this little Emma is precious and you've created a lovely card with her. Thank so much for another wonderful team project for the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...