Pages

Saturday 9 September 2023

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - Autumn Passions

I'm back today with another GDT card for Relatively Thoughtful


To make today's card I have used the beautiful 'Autumn Passions' paper collection from Relatively Thoughtful.


It contains 36 pages of things you can cut out as well as an amazing selection of backing papers.  It's available here as a download and here if you would like to buy the physical printed product.

I've used one of the beautiful images from the set, a sentiment and two sheets of the patterned paper.

Don't forget to check out all the other great products in the Relatively Thoughtful shop!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Little Red Wagon - square or rectangle (square!)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty images and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little pack Helen and gorgeous card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...