Pages

Thursday 7 September 2023

New Craft Rocket Challenge - Clean and Simple (CAS)

 


We're back today on the Craft Rocket Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


The theme for this month's challenge is CAS (clean and simple).  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

The stamp set I used to make my card is called 'Bella and Friends' from Stampin' Up - it's a discontinued set which I've wanted for a long time and I finally found it on Ebay recently.

I stamped two of the images and coloured with Promarkers and then added a kraft paper layer.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Less is More - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Delightful make, sure to cheer anyone receiving it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe ... this is so cute Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...