Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Path of Positivity Challenge - Surround Yourself With Music


It's time for our mid-challenge post on the Path of Positivity Challenge and some further inspiration for our 'surround yourself with music' challenge.  Take a look here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:


and


I share a Limited Runs card for the start of the challenge so today I'm sharing one using a digi stamp from Imagine That Digistamp.

I've used the very cute 'Reindeer Carols' digi set which you can find here on their website.


For this card I used the 'snow fall' coloured digi and paper from Craft Creations.  The snowflake is a die cut from a Sweet Dixie die.

1 comment:

  1. Just love this image. I'm trying to work on a card with this one myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...