Pages

Saturday 11 November 2017

GDT Post for Scribbles Designs - Farrah Stocking


Today I'm sharing my first November GDT card for Scribbles Designs.


I've made another Christmas card using 'Farrah Stocking':


You can find the digi stamp here in the Scribbles Designs store - I just couldn't resist it! 

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from the 'Stockig Fillers' Trimcraft paper pad.  The sentiment is an outline sticker and the pink gems are from Poundland.

DESIGN TEAM CALL

Scribbles Designs are having a Design Team Call at the moment and are looking for some new members to join their team.

They have an amazing range of funny and quirky images so if you think you'd be interested in being a DT member have a look here for all the details.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card and the bright papers to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...