Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Imagine That Fancy Fold Blog Hop


Welcome to my stop on the "Fancy Fold Blog Hop" with  Imagine That DigistampsWe hope you will be inspired to try some of these card folds, treat boxes or other 3D projects which is perfect timing with Christmas right around the corner! 

I've made a u-fold card using the very cute 'Red Nose Reindeer' digi stamp which you can find here on the website.  I've used card, paper and gems from Craft Creations and Card Candi from Craftwork Cards.

I looked at a couple of tutorials before making this style of card for the first time - there are lots on Pinterest and you can also find them by searching in Google.

Here's a side view of the card:


The card folds flat to fit in an envelope:
 Be sure to start at the Creative Playground!!   Here is a full list of the hop....
Helen - you are here!
Sherry
I'd love you to leave me a comment!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, super CUTE card!! I am so glad you showed us how it folds flat because I was bewildered by that from the first pics, LOL. I'll have to try this fold sometime - great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, your reindeer is just adorable. Love the layout that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.. that's a really fantastic fold style! I love the colour combo and the little cute reindeer. Amazing creation Helen!!!

    Your GD-Teamie ;-)
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#11 – The first Christmas preparations)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik
    *GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this is awesome! And so timely for me. I need a project that starts with U and this fold will be perfect. Love how you decorated this. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome fold Helen and your little reindeer is gorgeous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous creation Helen, love the fold and the reindeer is so adorable!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Helen, love the cute reindeer and that fold is really cool
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Love it!. I will have to look up about the U-Fold card. Adorable reindeer. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. (let's try this again...)

    Hey Helen,

    Now that is really neat. Although for the life of me, even seeing the last picture, I'm still not sure how it actually folds down. I'll have to go searching for a tutorial I guess because this fold is just too cool not to try at least once!

    ☺ Lisa D.
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Helen I have seen these before but yours looks so festive. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...