Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

New Patties Creations Challenge - Birthdays


There's a new challenge today on Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'birthdays'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi from Patties Creations called 'Ice Cream Sundae' - you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and Trimcraft.

The sentiment circle is from Craftwork Cards.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love that image and the papers are fab, great design with the strip/flowers
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, what a great birthday card. Looks good enough to lick, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...