Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

New Crafty Crazy Critters Challenge - Anything Goes With a Creature


A new challenge has started today on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge - the theme is always 'anything goes' as long as you include a creature in your creation.

You can find all the details plus information about our DT call here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is the wonderful:


We were all able to choose a digi to work with and I picked the very cute 'Milton Giraffe Catching Snowflakes' - you can find him here on the Sparkle'n'Sprinkle website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable image, I love giraffes :) Great sentiment too
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is just to adorable and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...