Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Mid-Challenge Reminder Post


It's time for our mid-challenge reminder post on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - our challenges are always 'anything Christmas goes'.   You can find all the details here in the post from the start of the challenge on 1 November.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my Little Claire Designs workshop last month.  It's a spinner card and is the first one I've tried!

I used the 'Dinkie Reindeer Snowflake' stamp which you can find here on their website.  The paper is also from Little Claire Designs.

The stamped image was coloured with Promarkers.

3 comments:

  1. Great design, love the paper and colours you have used
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely mid-month inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas extra for November x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! And super fun! Any card with movement (of any sort) seems more special!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...