Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


A new challenge started today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - our theme this month is 'anything goes' as long as you make something something for Christmas.

You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor is the wonderful:

 
For my card I've used the very cute little 'Penguin Skate' from Bugaboo.  The paper is from my stash.

I coloured the image with Promarkers.

4 comments:

  1. Helen, your penguin is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Helen, love the sweet penguin and your layout
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the second month in a row we have both used the same image; great minds definitely think alike! This card is adorable! Funny that we both paired him with green. I guess it's a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas extra for November challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...