Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Candies, Cookies or Gingerbread


It's time to share some mid-challenge inspiration on the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge Blog and this month we want to see 'candies, cookies or gingerbread'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here in the post from the beginning of the month.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Digital Delights called 'Gingerbread Slippy' - you can find him here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from an old First Edition pad and from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Helen, the image is so cute and love the papers
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...