Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - More Than One Fold


A new challenge has started today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and this month we want to see 'more than one fold' on your creation.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

This is another of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs workshop - it's a card with five sections with the three main ones decorated with paper.  It folds flat to go into an envelope.

I used the very cute Dinkie 'Scottie Lights' stamp (minus some of the lights!) which you can find here on the website.  The middle panel is a repeat stamped sentiment.

The papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, Wow, you have impressed me with all the folds on your card. So pretty. I like the papers you chose and who could not love that sweet pup. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout. That pup is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative design! So cute and I love this pup :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...