Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

New Daisy Chain Challenge - Christmas/Winter


There's a new challenge today on the Daisy Chain Challenge Blog and this month the theme for our challenge is 'Christmas/Winter'.  You can find all the details and see lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs class.  For this card I used the very cute 'Dinkies Reindeer Snowflake' stamp which you can find here on the Little Claire Designs website.

I coloured the stamped image using Promarkers and added some glitter to the reindeer's hat.

The papers I've used are from Craft Creations and the snowflake is a die from Sweet Dixie.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Helen and I like how the reindeer is sort of crossing his eyes looking at the snowflake. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. That image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...