Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Optional Twist: Sparkle and Shine


A new challenge has started today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group - our optional twist this time is 'sparkle and shine'.  To enter the challenge, head over to the Facebook Group here and look for the pinned post.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from SheepSki Designs called 'Huddle' - you can find it here in Andrea's Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from Little Claire Designs.  The paper I've used is from a little box of Christmas papers I bought from The Range.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic creation Helen, the design paper is perfect, love that knitted effect to go with the penguins, beautiful CAS as always :)
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper for all those penguins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...