Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

New My Time to Craft Challenge Blog - Winter Birthday


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'winter birthday'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've used some of the stamps from the set which came with the latest issue of Creative Stamping magazine.  I stamped the penguin on to a piece of white card with the sentiment and coloured him in.  I then stamped his jumper to a piece of scrap card, coloured it in and cut it out. I then attached it with foam pads over the penguin image.

I used some paper from Craft Creations and added some gems from Poundland to finish the card.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...