Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

New All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Challenge - Sparkle and Shine


There's a new challenge today in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group and this month we're looking for 'sparkle and shine'.

You can find the Facebook Group here and all the details about the challenge are in the pinned post at the top of the Group.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'Snowy Days' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some clear glitter glue over some of the colours.

I also used some pale blue glitter paper as one of my layers on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...