Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Beartastic


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'beartastic' - we want to see a bear image on your card.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Barclay With Mistletoe' - you can find him here on their website.  

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Holly and Ivy Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Helen..
    Have a good weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Cute little teddy too.
    Wish you a great weekend Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the cute teddy and the papers
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen that bear is just so precious. Another adorable Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...