Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

New Path of Positivity Challenge - Surround Yourself With Music


It's time for the start of another challenge on the Path of Positivity Challenge and for this month's optional theme we're asking you to 'surround yourself with music'.   

Choose a song that inspires positivity in you and share the song and the inspired project with us!  All the details are on the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used 'Juggling Snowman' which can be found here.  I coloured the digi image with Promarkers and used papers from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment I've used is computer generated.

So as you've probably guessed, my feel good music is Christmas music and the song I've chosen to represent the genre is 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day' by Wizzard.  If you're not familiar with the song, here's a link to hear it on You Tube.

I could have listed so many other songs by artists like Wham, Jonah Lewie, Paul McCartney, Chris Rea, Band Aid, The Pogues and Kirsty Macoll, Slade and lots, lots more - all from my era of the 1970s and 1980s!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Christmas music is so uplifting! Yep, I'm with you with music from the '70's and '80's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...