Pages

Monday 5 October 2015

New Where the HeART Is Challenge - Use Stencils


We've got a new challenge today on the Where the HeART Is Challenge and this time our theme is 'anything goes/use stencils'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for the challenge are:


and

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Floral Trio Frame 2' - you can find it here on the Bugaboo website.  The stencil I've used is a diamond patterned one from Memory Box and I've used Distress Inks with it.  My sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Craft Garden - 'use autumn colours'
Hiding in My Craft Room - 'monchromatic'

10 comments:

  1. Super card Helen lovely design and colours. Like the stencilled background. I have the same image from Bugaboo that will be live on my blog on Wednesday as part of Penny's Paper Crafty challenge. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Helen..love the mono colours and background..fabulous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Helen lovely card and love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen, and would you believe it I used a Stencil on my Monday card, so off to add it, LOL hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love those colours. Thank you :)

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with a beautiful sentiment. So true!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Love the stenciling and the colors.. Very nice.
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...