Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

GDT Card for the In the Pink Challenge - Magical


Today I'm very excited to be joining the team at the In the Pink Challenge Blog as a GDT member!


A big thank you to the ladies on the Design Team for asking me to join you for this challenge and the next one too!

The theme for today's new challenge is 'magical'.  For my card I've used a stamp from Lili of the Valley called 'Dandelion Clock' which you can find here on their website.  My sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

2 comments:

  1. very pretty card
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet, Helen. Love that image and your layout is great too. Thank you for joining us as our GDT this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...