Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Numbers


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'numbers'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I have used some paper from Die Cuts With a View - it's from a very old paper pad!  My sentiment is from Craft Creations and I've layered the whole card with black and purple paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Love your design, Helen - great choice of backing paper.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! Love the background.
    Thanks for playing along over at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Linda DT-CCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...