Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

New Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes


It's the beginning of a new month which means a new 'anything Christmas goes' challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.  You can find all the details plus lots of inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'Christmas Brat Boy Stocking' - you can find him here on the Bugaboo website.  The paper I've used is from a magazine cover pad.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for a lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the stitched circle for your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...