Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

New Alphabet Challenge - R is for Ribbon


We've got a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'R is for ribbon'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my project I've used one of the Irresistible Images from Little Claire which are pre-printed and coloured images perfect for quick projects.  This one is from the 'Floral' pack which you can find here on the Little Claire website.

I've added some gingham ribbon and paper and made a calendar using one of the little DoCrafts calendar pads.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. This is a fab idea, Helen - loving the red gingham.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great calendar design...So delighted that you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new challenge is starting today and I hope you visit us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word found in Jeremiah 29:12-13 and the Lord tells us, "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Have an awesome day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so much fun to see what you create for the 'anything goes' challenge, so many creative ideas! Love what you designed and made this time. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back for a brand new theme.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...