Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Your Favourite Colour


It's time for our first challenge on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog!!

We've got some great challenges lined up for you over the coming weeks and I'm really pleased to part of the Design Team.

For this first challenge, we're asking you to make something using your 'favourite colour'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for my Little Claire class last Saturday.  My class was called 'Anything But Square' and for this particular card we used one of the great pop up box cards sold by Little Claire here.  The stamp we used is called 'And So to Bed' - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  The sentiment stamps is part of the 'To Lovely You' Dinkie set which is available here.

My favourite colour is of course pink combined with kraft.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Crafty Addicts - 'spots or stripes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Hanna and Friends - 'special card form'

6 comments:

  1. very pretty
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I do like these pop up box cards, yours is so pretty, any little girl would be thrilled. I am so pleased the new blog is now up and running, thanks for your help and support. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Helen, Love that layout. I knew that would be your favorite color, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your box card, Helen - such sweet little images.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box. The image is adorable and I love your paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...