Pages

Thursday 8 October 2015

New Little Claire Digi Challenge - Pearls and Lace Plus a DT Call


A new digi stamp challenge started yesterday on the Little Claire blog and this month our theme is 'lace and pearls'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the challenge winner is:


FIVE LITTLE CLAIRE DIGI-STAMPS

For my card I've used a Little Claire digi stamp called 'Butterfly Girl' which you can find here on the Little Claire website.

I die cut my image and then inked around using Old Paper Distress Ink with the cutting die still in place.  The paper I've used is from an old Papermania pad and my pearls (just in case you didn't spot them!) are on the lace.

We also have a Design Team Call - we're looking for two new members for our Digi-Stamp Design Team - all the details are in the challenge post.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'ribbon or lace'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'recipe' (lace, die cuts, pearls)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Helen. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...