Pages

Saturday 10 October 2015

New Crafting With Friends Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started yesterday on the Crafting With Friends Challenge Blog and our theme, as always, is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Robyn's Fetish called 'A Bell for Christmas' - you can find it here on their website.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen, as a Scottish wee woman, I love the tartan background, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beutiful christmas card!! Really great cardstock you have used..Great design as well
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan{My personal Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the traditional look of holiday cards with plaid - a perfect card! Thanks so much or joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the plaid and traditional layout/colors too! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this Helen, as always your cards are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...