Pages

Thursday 8 October 2015

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Fairies


A new challenge has started today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge blog and this week our theme is 'fairies'.  You can find all of the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a Hobby House topper (I wish my colouring was that good but it isn't!!) and paper from Craft Creations.  I love pale blue and kraft together and I've added an extra white layer to make it 'pop'.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Moving Along With the Times - 'fairy enough'

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty design, Helen - great choice of colours too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, this is a cutie, great card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet card. I love the image, reminds me of my niece.Your choice of colours compliment the topper really well, Lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Moving Along With The Times. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and colours Helen, thanks for joining in at MAWTT, claire xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...