Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Autumn Leaves and Some News!


We've got a new challenge today on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'autumn leaves'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a very cute digi stamp from Miss Rach.  This is one of the freebies that are on offer via her blog here.  She also has a Etsy shop with lots more gorgeous digi stamps here.

And I'm very excited to say that I'm now a member of her Design Team!


Watch out for my first official DT card coming up very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Helen! Welcome to the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...