Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Distress It


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to 'distress it'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this month are:

Fantastic Ribbons

and


I'm not a big fan of using distressing on my cards - it never seems to work out quite right when I do it!  So for this card I've simply gone for torn edges on my paper layers and used a topper from an old Kanban sheet.


2 comments:

  1. very pretty card
    love the image
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, distressed yet still CAS!
    jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...