Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

New A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started yesterday over at A Bit More Time to Craft and, as always, it's an anything goes challenge.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see lots of inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new outline stickers from Little Claire - this one is called 'Two Scotties' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  The sentiment is from the same sheet.

This is another of the cards that I designed for my Little Claire class last weekend.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - 'lots of layers'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Helen, love that image, not sure if I have bought that outline sheet yet...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this card is sooo cute! You really got me with those dogs - and the rainboots! It's awesome!

    Thank for making me smile and your joining us at Creative Knockouts!

    Hugs,

    Jessa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...