Pages

Thursday 8 October 2015

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Your Favourite Colour


A new challenge started yesterday on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to make something using 'your favourite colour'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Lacy Sunshine called ' Peace on Earth' from the Angel's Kisses Collection - you can find it on the 'new' page of the Lacy Sunshine shop here.  The sentiment stamp I've used is an old Hero Arts one and my favourite colour is of course blue!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Not Just Cards Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen your card is stunning. I used this image to make a card recently they are so different. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the colors . Thanks for joining us at color your world at lacy sunshine . Good luck.
    Caroline senior ct

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card!
    Thanks for joining us over at Color Your World by Lacy Sunshine
    Hugs
    Sandra (Sendior DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a peaceful card with beautiful, calm colors! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...