Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

Imagine That Digis by Kris - October Digi of the Month Challenge


The start of a new month means another great Digi of the Month from Kris and this month we've got the very cute 'Mistletoe Kitty':


If you joined in with the Digi of the Month Challenge in September, you will have received 'Mistletoe Kitty' from Kris already but if not, it's available here on the Imagine That website.

I've used the main image plus one of the sentiments on my card.  I've also used two patterned papers plus a strip of washi tape across the middle of the card.

We have some more gorgeous Christmas new releases coming soon so make sure you keep checking back to see lots of inspiration.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - 'washi tape'
Aud Sentiments Designs Challenge - 'let's get ready for Christmas'

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cute image and love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute, Helen, another fab card, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is just over the top with cuteness and such a delightful Christmas card.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the looks of that washi between the papers! The gold makes a fine detail and the sequins(?) used for bling are happy little additions! Well done Helen! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our Christmas challenge!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing our washi tape challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome!

    Hugs, Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image. I like the layout and how you rotated the sentiment panel on this one. Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments, good luck and hope to see you again in our next challenge!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...