Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

New Sparkles Challenge - Use Pearls and/or Lace


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'use pearls and/or lace'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used one of the new 'Silhouette Everyday' Irresistible Images from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from the Little Claire 'Pastel Tartan' pack which is here.  I've added three pearls in two corners of the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - 'pearls'
Creatives Inspirations - 'clean and simple or fussy and fancy' (CAS)
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'don't be blue'

6 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Helen!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, Oh I do love this card, gorgeous silhouette image and the background is just perfect. A card for so many occasions. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful silhouette scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning scene and boy oh boy do I love the red, black and white. Amazing creation. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Pearls Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...