Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog and this time it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used one of the 'Step-Card Cutting Files' from The Cutting Cafe which you can find here on their website.  The digi stamp and sentiment I've used is from the current digi of the month set from Deedee's Digis which is called 'Pumpkin Patch' - you can find it here on their website.


1 comment:

  1. Fab stepper card Helen, great image . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...