Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Sparkles


We've got a new challenge today at Cute Card Thursday and this week our theme is 'sparkles'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Imagine That Digis by Kris called ' Snowman With Tree Hat' - you can find it here in the Imagine That store.  I've added my 'sparkle' using some Sparkle Glitter Sheet from Little Claire which is available here on their website.

2 comments:

  1. Fab,fun Christmas card Helen, love the glitter card and super cute image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...