Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - White and White


A new challenge started yesterday on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge and this time our theme is 'white and white'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this challenge is:


For my card I've used one of the stamps from the Hobby Art 'Have a Mice Christmas' set plus the sentiment from the set.  I used an embossing folder on the background plus some ribbon and Card Candi.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, Fabulous Christmas Card, Love the embossed background and the image is so sweet. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trop mignon Helen, le blanc blanc n'est pas facile mais ta carte est très réussi, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...