Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

GDT Mid-Challenge Inspiration for the Unicorn Challenge


Today I'm joining the Unicorn Challenge again as a GDT for their mid-challenge inspiration post.  The challenge theme for this month is 'think pink' and you can find all the details here in the original challenge post and here in the reminder post.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Baby Girl Sleeping Teddy' - you can find it here on the Pink Gem website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenges - 'pink for breast cancer awareness'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'don't be blue'
Digi Galore Challenge - 'think pink'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. Pink gingham perfect background for a baby girl. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 205th AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and once again thank you for joining us as Guest Designer. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWH this is darling Thanks for sharing at Craft rocket challenges.........Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and papers .Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers Challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really darling creation!! I just love all of the pink along with your gingham papers!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craft Rocket Challenges! Hope you will join us next time! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wozer sweet baby girl PINK card Helen, great design Love it.

    Thanks for sharing in my Pink Celebration chall candy @ http://nanaseaside.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/celebration-candy-for-breast-cancer.html

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...