Pages

Saturday 3 October 2015

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - Halloween


A new challenge has started today on the Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'Halloween'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:


For my card I've used a new digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Halloween Chloe 2' - you can find her here on the Pink Gem website.  The sentiment digi stamp I've used is also from Pink Gem and is here on the website.  The paper I've used is from Bearly Mine Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stampin' With the Dragon - 'Halloween'
Through the Purple Haze Challenge - 'Halloween/magical'
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - 'anything goes/Halloween'
Creatalicious Challenge - 'halloween'

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card, Helen, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Helen, Fabulous backing paper and image and so nice to see the pink on black. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen - great card. Love that cute image & great colouring. Cool spider web background.
    Hugs,
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute creation Helen. Thanks for sharing it with us at TTPH this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT TTPH
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a card or Halloween".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card layout. I love the little witch you've used, too. thanks for entering the Halloween Challenge at Through the Purple Haze, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...