Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Green and Gold


There's a new challenge today on The Glory of Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'green and gold'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used two new stamps that I bought when I went to a recent workshop with Chloe from Chloe's Creative Cards.  It was a really good day and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would - anyone who knows me will know that I'm not a huge fan of glitter and sparkle!

Chloe sells WOW embossing powders which I now love - they're so much better than embossing powders I've used before.  The main stamp I've used the larger of the two branches from the 'Pine Branches' set which is here.  My card was inspired by one of the cards we made at the workshop although mine is a very clean and simple version of what we did!  The sentiment is from the Christmas Greetings' set which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Boots Challenge - 'gold or silver'
Simply Papercraft Challenge - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. WOW Helen, this is utterly magnificent, love this card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Helen, beautifully done. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Helen .
    Simple a lovely card .The pine branches came up a treat. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Stunning with all the gold!
    Thank you for creating with us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Margo (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card, the embossing looks amazing. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...