Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Birds of a Feather


A new challenge started yesterday on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'birds of a feather'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

We are also having a DT call so if you fancy joining our very friendly little team, have a look at the challenge blog for all the details.

For my card I've used the new 'Tree O Birds' stamps from Little Claire - I've used all three of the stamps which are available here on the website.  You can find the sentiment I've used here and the paper I've used is from the new 'Falling Daisies' paper pack which is here.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love how you have arrange the images x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness,how adorable, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...