Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

New Julia Spiri Challenge - Add Some Bling


A new challenge has started this morning on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'add some bling'.  You can find all the details about the challenge as well as lots of inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

There are some great prizes on offer plus a GDT spot for one of our future challenges!


For my card, I've used a digi called 'Little Sailor' which you can find here in Julia's Etsy shop.  I've gone for a nautical colour scheme with lots of gingham and my 'bling' is the red gems I've added to finish the card

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Creative Ladybirds Creations - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
My Whimsical Little World - 'anything goes'

14 comments:

  1. Loving all the Gingham on one card, Helen, super card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, This is so pretty, very feminine. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at creative ladybirds creations
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Adorable!
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Adorable!
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Helen and I love the red, white and blue colour combo.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Fellow Julia Spiri teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your adorable card and love those gingham papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining Craft Your Passion Challenge#281 with your wonderful creation. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ! Stunning card , thank you for entering My Whimsical little world Challenge xx Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Card! Thank you so much for entering it in the My Whimsical Little World Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, fab project. Love the colours together :) Good luck and thanks for entering the My Whimsical Little World Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card
    Thanks for entering the challenge blog, good luck.
    Hugs
    Marie DT for MWLW
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...