Pages

Thursday 8 October 2015

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - One Layer!


We've got a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'one layer' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I've used one of the Little Claire Dinkies scalloped cards which are here on the website.  I embossed one half of the card, almost to the top using an old Cuttlebug embossing folder and then I drew two lines across the card above the embossing using a fineliner pen.  

The sentiment I've used is from the Dinkies 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' set which is here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Paperminutes - 'black and white'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...