Pages

Thursday 19 September 2024

September Craftin' Round the World Challenge

 


I'm back today to share my second DT card for this month's Craftin' Round the World Challenge.

There are three themes for this month's challenge.  There's a scrapbook sketch or a card sketch or you can follow our 'open theme' as I did.

You can find all the details about the challenge and link up your card in the Facebook Group here.

To make my card I used this cute set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


You can find the digi stamp version (which I used) here and it's also available pre-coloured here and as a bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- dies from John Next Door
- sentiment stamp from Funky Fossil Designs
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - sew what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...