Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2024

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/Create Your Own Background

 


We're back today on The Paper Funday Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our challenge is anything goes with the optional twist of creating your own background.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


I've opted to do the twist for this challenge and used a stencil to create my background.

Here's what I used:

- Mediterranean Moods stencil collection from Funky Fossil Designs here
- inks from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



Fun With Funky Fossil Designs FB Group Challenge - not used it yet? (my stencil)


NBUS Challenge - my stencil

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and stenciled background, Thanks for another fabulous team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...