Pages

Sunday 1 September 2024

New Moving Along With the Times Challenge - Not a Card

 


We're back today on the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This month our challenge theme is 'not a card'.  For all the details and to see the projects from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I decorated a little gift box - the base was from Stampin' Up.

Here are some views of my project:



The floral paper I used is from this beautiful 'Walter Crane In the Garden' collection from Relatively Thoughtful:


It's available here as a paper collection and here as a digital collection.

I added some green and white card and a sentiment from Stampin' Up die cut with a Stampin' Up die.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...