Pages

Sunday 22 September 2024

Blessed Crafters September Free-4-All Challenge

 


I'm back with a second DT card for this month's Blessed Crafters Freebie Free 4 All Challenge:


You still have until 25 September to enter the challenge!

You can either enter any type of craft using a Blessed Crafters freebie or use anything you have to follow the photo theme posted.

To make my card I used:

- this month's Blessed Crafters prize set
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- circle dies from Stampin' Up and MFT
- pearls from Hobbyhouse
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my first card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. A lovely design in beautiful autumnal colours, the little hexagonal digis are so sweet.. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...