Pages

Sunday 1 September 2024

New Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes With a Featured Critter

 


The start of the month means a new challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes with a featured critter.  For more details about today's new challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge post here.

To make my card I used one of the images from this cute set from Last Minute Manda:


The set is called Bitty Bear Beach Days set and can be found here on the Last Minute Manda website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Jane's Doodles
- papers from Little Claire Designs and Dovecraft

1 comment:

  1. Awww . . . he's so cute!! And sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...