Pages

Sunday 1 September 2024

New AAA Birthday Challenge - Background Focus

 


It's time for a new challenge on the AAA Birthday Challenge Blog:


This month we want to see your birthday designs with the background as the focus.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the Classic Mosaic stencil from Funky Fossil Designs available here.

With blending brushes I applied Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy inks from Stampin' Up.

Then I over stamped the sentiment from the Bold Sentiments Stamp Set from Time for Tea Designs and then matted the panel on to navy paper and a white card blank.

I am going to link up my card at the current AAA Colourful Challenge here,


1 comment:

  1. The mosaic stencil is awesome Helen and I love your colour combo. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...