Pages

Monday 2 September 2024

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


The idea behind the challenge is that we give you a photo each month and you make something inspired by the challenge AND tell us how you were inspired.

And here is this month's photo:


For more details about today's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I have to admit this one had me stumped for a while as I couldn't work out what I was going to use to make my card.  And then, while I was putting away another stamp set. I spotted the 'Ewe Are Moovellous' stamp set in my Time for Tea Designs box.  I haven't the set before but I spotted the barn in it which looked a bit like the barns in the photo.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS - first time I've used this stamp set
We Love Stamping - anything goes/hand coloured image

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love that adorable cow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet set of barnyard critters and clever use of that Barn! Thanks for your wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet Helen and that sentiment such fun, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...