Pages

Saturday 14 September 2024

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Just a Note

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


The code word for this challenge is 'just a note'.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the 'Musical Jamboree' stamp set from Stampin' Up.

I stamped one of the characters and coloured with Promarkers and then added one of the sentiments from the set.

Here's another view of my card:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

We Love Stamping - anything goes/hand coloured image


3 comments:

  1. You do CAS so well Helen, a lovely card with the Fox (who's not in the best books here at the moment, another Hen yesterday in broad daylight!), many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun card. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute CAS creation Helen. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...